The Policy is an integral part of the company's Installer and Software Terms of Service (“Terms”), and it governs the data collection, process and transfer regarding your use of the Installer and Software, all in accordance with the data protection and privacy regulations, as relevant to the user's jurisdiction, included the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
The definitions used in this Policy, which are not defined in the Policy, shall have the meaning ascribed to them in our Terms.
This Policy details the types of information Mania Tech may collect and process during your use of the Installer and Software, how such information may be used or shared with third parties, how we safeguards it and how you may exercise your rights related to your Personal Data (as this term is defined below).
Before any installation, accessing or making any use of the Installer or Software, we recommended you to review this Policy with much diligence. In the event that you are a California resident, we recommend that you review our CCPA Privacy Notice.
Please note that the Policy does not cover your interaction with third-party content provided as part of our Software or included with a link therein. Our practices of privacy may be different from third parties’ privacy practices and we don’t control the privacy and security practices of third parties and shall not be responsible or liable to third parties' omissions or acts.
What types of information we collect?
If you access or use Mania Tech's Installer and Software, we may collect and process the following information about you as described below:
- Non-Personal Data: Non-Personal Data is a non-identifiable aggregated data, such as technical data which is transferred from the user’s device. Non personal data is not used to identify individuals;
- Personal Data: Personal Data is a data which identifies or may with reasonable effort identify an individual, including online identifiers, for example IP addresses.
The collection of Personal Data, will be under the lawful principle of the GDPR, as follows: (1) processing online identifiers for operation and functionality purposes; (2) processing user's contact details if the user chose to contact the Company, as well as any information provided to the Company for the purpose of execution of our agreement with the user; and (3) if consent is necessary under the relevant laws, the process of certain Personal Data will be subject to obtaining the user's consent.
Below is a list of the specific types of data that will be collected and the purposes of the collection:
- Mania Tech or our service providers may collect your IP addresses or other special online identifiers through your use of the Installer and Software. We collect such data in order to provide and operate our Installer and Software, improve the content therein, for internal statistics, analyze traffic flow and security related purposes. Additionally, Mania Tech will use such collected data in order to examine and track installations, to make sure that any installed Software is suitable for your device; deciding what version of the Software will be proposed to you and installed on your device; correcting and preventing errors and bugs; to detect fraud, and security issues; to further advance, customize and develop the Installer and Software; to conduct research, and perform statistical activities and in order to calculate our business partners’ payments. The IP address will be stored as a non identifiable, and after it collected, it will immediately be made anonymous, Mania Tech will use industry common standards in this regard).
- Mania Tech may collect technical data when you use our Installer and Software, which may include information regarding date and time stamp, device type, operating system, language preference, estimated location, traffic source that lead the user to the Installer , applications that are installed on your device. Such data is processed in order to strengthen and upgrade the Installer and the Software, for operation purposes, and to administer internal statistics.
- If you choose to contact Mania Tech voluntarily, Mania Tech will ask you to add contact details such as name, or email address ("contact details"). Mania Tech may use the information in order to respond, and provide you with the service you requested. Moreover, the information regarding your communication with us may be stored if the company finds it is required to provide you with any assistance needed, improve the services or for any future claim to.
- If the Software installed by the user is a browser extension or a search related product, Mania Tech may collect the User's search related data. This data may include data related to the URLs of websites that the User visited. Mania Tech will collect this type of data as an aggregated Non-Personal Data. However, web browsing data may contain data that could be deemed to be Personal Data. Mania Tech will delete this type of data a short time after the collection. We will use this data in order to provide certain features of the Software, such as display relevant advertising based on searches.
The Data we share
Mania Tech does not share with third parties any Personal Data collected from you, except as follows:
- Service Providers: in order to perform the Installer’s and Software’s features, Mania Tech may share your information with third parties. We prohibit our providers from using your information for any purposes which is not performing our instructions.
- Comply with Applicable Law: Mania Tech may share your information in this situation, only if it will required to do so in order to comply with any legal requirements, for example, to comply with a court injunction;
- Corporate Transactions and Affiliated Companies: Mania Tech may share your Personal Data, in compliance with the relevant laws requirements, with its affiliated companies such as: subsidiaries, parent company or controlled companies only if and when applicable or necessary. For example, in the event of a corporate transaction (such as sale of a substantial part of its business, merger, consolidation or asset sale). In this kind of event, the Mania Tech's acquiring company or affiliated companies will assume the rights and obligations under this Policy.
- Online Identifiers: Mania Tech may share your online identifiers with its business partners, in order to calculate payments and detect fraud.
We deploy industry standards and better technical and administrative security measures in order to secure your Personal Data. However, it is very important for you to remember, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted, which can't be one hundred percent secure and we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse the Installer’s or Software’s services. Mania Tech makes no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that it will be able to prevent such access.
Please contact us at: email@example.com in the event you think that a third party attempted to gain unauthorized access to your Personal Data, your privacy was not dealt with properly or your privacy was dealt with in a manner that was in breach of our Policy.
Mania Tech may store or process your Personal Data in various territories, including in the US. If you are a resident of the EEA we will take appropriate measures to ensure that the Personal Data receives an adequate level of protection according to applicable law.
The rights of our users
Privacy and data protection laws and regulations may provide specific rights (depending on applicable jurisdiction) regarding Personal Information, as follows:
- The right to access Personal Data;
- The right to amend Personal Data (by adding, correcting, or deleting information);
- The right to request deletion of the Personal Data (if there is no reason for continued processing);
- The right to object to the processing of Personal Data;
- The right to limit the processing of Personal Data, and to ensure that the data is accurate, complete and up to date;
- The right to send or “port” Personal Data;
- The right to withdraw your consent, according to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice; and
- The right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority in the user jurisdiction.
Subject to privacy protections laws in your jurisdiction, you may have different rights than the rights listed above. In the event that you contact Mania Tech regarding the exercise of rights detailed above, we may request you to provide us certain information in order to verify your identity and locate such data. Such a process may take up to one (1) month, unless otherwise required applicable law. In the event the user does not provide us the required information, or under the applicable law, Mania Tech may reject the request.
If you wish to exercise your rights you shall download the Privacy Rights Request Form, available at: [please create an applicable downloadable PDF link, e.g. “XXX/PPR” and add the link here] and deliver it to our privacy team here: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Installer and Software of Mania Tech are not intended for use of children under the age of 16 (or as defined by applicable). The company does not knowingly process a child's information. Mania Tech will discard any information that it receives from a user that is considered a “children” immediately upon its discovery. If you have reason to believe that a child has shared any information with us Please contact us at: email@example.com
Subject to applicable laws, unless you instruct us otherwise, we retain the collected information for as long as necessary to provide our services as described above, enforce our agreements (if applicable) and to any lawful needs. Please note, that this Policy shall not be interpreted as an obligation to record information, and we may, at our own discretion, avoid from any recording and storing or delete any and all kind information.
Do Not Track Disclosure
Our Installer and Software does not respond to Do Not Track signals. In order to receive additional information regarding Do Not Track, please visit: http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Updates to the Policy
If you have any questions regarding our Policy, you are welcome to contact us as follows:
Mania Tech Ltd.
+1 (833) 539-0326
11th Hamenofim St. Herzliya 4672562, Israel